2007/06/14

2 Weeks Holiday

I have not been updating my blog for such a long time and i delete the old posts. I think i should write 1 new post today lol.
Let me think what to do man. Hmm. Since it's a 2 week holiday, i think i should go out everyday to have fun with my friends before doing any homework. lol~
A few days ago, i just went to Kbox with friends to sing crazily. hahaha. But i sang the worst. Sigh~!
It's ok, it's aright. When i played pool with them, i thrash all of them easily. lol~! FAIR!?
After singing and playing, we went to have steam boat in Bugis. The food are delicious man. While we were eating, we told each other's school life.
We couldn't stop laughing when 1 guy told us 1 joke. Should I type out this joke? lol~ i think type next time as i gtg now , lazy to write anymore lol~! That's all for today~

No comments: